Friday, November 7, 2008

Help Clearly Needed

"A few choice words were exchanged when I placed a want ad in our local newspaper. The clerk and I resolved our differences, and I thought nothing of it, until I opened the paper the next day. There was my ad all by itself under a brand-new category: "Help Clearly Needed.""-Readers Digest, September 2007

Help Clearly Needed-maybe I ought to place an ad! Somedays, I just don't know if I can make it another step, and when I finally do get to crawl under the covers it's usually way past my bedtime. These days are busy shuffling Shelby and Amberly to basketball and cheerleading practices and games, not to mention the daily trip to school and daycare. Then, there's church and the occasional trips to Walmart. No wonder I don't sleep much!

But, God provides the rest I need, even when I don't do it on my own. We have truly been blessed since moving to the mountains. It is special place here and I'm already regretting having to leave in just a couple short years. This really feels like home, but I know God has something different for us down the road. He hasn't shown us yet, but we probably couldn't imagine it right now anyway.

I have so many things I want to say and write. My mind is a jumbled mess. So, until I can sort and categorize, I'll sign off for now. I hope all is well with my friends and family-physically, mentally, and spiritually. I love you all.

No comments: